Urnex Full Circle Cleaning Powder - 17.6 oz
- Concentrated formula eliminates residue in group heads, valves, and lines
- Effective for use on traditional espresso machines and coffee brewers
- 100% phosphate free, and all ingredients are renewable, sustainable and naturally occurring
- Over 100 uses per jar
- Sodium Bicarbonate: Also called baking soda, helps dough rise in cookies and bread. In our application, it assists in delivering oxygen bubbles to the surface of your coffee machine.
- Sodium Carbonate: Often used in toothpaste and baking German pretzels, this naturally occurring salt is found in the hills of Wyoming and can be derived from seaweed. It is a great cleaning agent that changes the pH.
- Sodium Gluconate: Used in dairy products and diet foods, this ingredient helps break down and rinse away soils. It is produced by fermentation of glucose (sugars).
- Sodium Citrate: Derived from corn sugar via fermentation, this salt regulates acidity in the cleaning product. It can also be found on the ingredient list of some of your favorite energy drinks.
- Sodium Percarbonate: This is a key ingredient used in toothpaste for its oxygen based bleaching abilities.
- Sodium Coco-Sulfate: As the name suggests, a terrific foaming agent and surfactant produced from coconut oils.
- Alkyl Polyglycosides: The scariest sounding ingredient is produced from the combination of alcohols and glucose. These sugars are derived from coconut, palm, and corn oil. This is a 100% renewable surfactant that would otherwise need to be produced from petroleum products.
|Equipment Type||Traditional Espresso Machine|
Write Your Own Review